WELCOME TO WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY'S
STUDENT ATHLETIC ADVISORY COMMITTEE (SAAC)
1. To enhance the collegiate experience of Washington University student-athletes by providing a forum for positive growth and development in the athletic community.
2. To provide educational, leadership and service opportunities which exemplify and exhibit the spirit and essence of the Bear student-athlete.
3. To create stronger lines of communication between student-athletes, coaches, and athletic administrators.
4. To strengthen unity among student-athletes and members of the student body through education, awareness, and communication.
5. To act as a liaison between Washington University student-athletes and SAAC on the conference and national level through membership and dissemination of information. To provide input on relevant UAA and NCAA issues.
BROTHER SISTER TEAMS
• Men's Basketball - Volleyball
• Men's XC/Track - Women's Soccer
• Women's Basketball - Men's Soccer
• Men's Tennis - Softball
• Women's Tennis - Men's Swimming and Diving
• Women's XC/Track - Football
• Women's Swimming and Diving - Baseball
The Student Athletic Advisory Committee (SAAC) would like to send a special thanks to the Washington University staff and to the W CLUB for all of their help to make this possible. Please visit the W CLUB web site for more information.