at No. 7 University of Rochester (15-1, 5-0 UAA)
Friday, Jan. 26 - 6 p.m. (ET) – Rochester, N.Y.
Live Video: http://www.uofrathletics.com/watch/?Live=568&type=Live
Live Stats: http://www.sidearmstats.com/rochester/wbball/
Live Audio: http://www.wysl1040.com/
at Emory University (10-6, 4-1 UAA)
Sunday, Jan. 28 – 2 p.m. (ET) – Atlanta, Ga.
Live Video: http://emoryathletics.com/information/webcasts
Live Stats: http://www.washubears.com/sports/wbkb/2017-18/boxscores/20180128_o9q4.xml
Download the complete WASHU game notes by clicking HERE (PDF).
• ON THE SCHEDULE THIS WEEK WashU concludes a four-game road stretch of University Athletic Association (UAA) play this weekend when it plays at No. 7 University of Rochester (15-1, 5-0 UAA) on Friday and at Emory University (10-6, 4-1 UAA) on Sunday.
• HISTORY VS. OPPOSITION WashU holds a 44-17 advantage in the all-time series against Rochester after splitting the season series last season. Rochester defeated WashU 67-53 on Jan. 15 before the Bears defeated the Yellowjackets 80-77 on Feb. 12. Against Emory, WashU has a 51-6 all-time record including an 11-game winning streak. The Bears swept last year's season series beating the Eagles 76-65 on Jan. 13 and 82-78 on Feb. 10.
• STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE According to D3hoops.com's strength of schedule rating system which utilizes a three-part system of opponents' winning percentage and opponents' opponents' winning percentage, WashU has the fourth most difficult schedule (.621).
• CLIMBING THE CHARTS Senior guard Natalie Orr ascended into fifth place all-time in three-pointers made at WashU in program history as she shot 4-of-6 from three-point range against NYU on Jan. 14. She has totaled 133 three-pointers in her career. Junior guard Rachael Sondag's 122 triples made ranks 10th all-time in three-pointers made.
4. Stacy Leeds 143 1990-94
5. Natalie Orr 133 2014-
6. Zoë Unruh 128 2006-10
7. Halsey Ward 127 2006-09
8. Amy Schweizer 126 1994-98
9. Beth Ruether 125 1996-2000
10. Rachael Sondag 122 2015-
• TOP-10 OFFENSIVE RANKINGS WashU ranks in the top-10 of Division III in multiple offensive categories including fifth in 3-point field goal percentage (39.2%), sixth in assists per game (19.6) and seventh in field-goal percentage (46.2%). The Bears also rank in the top-25 in assist-to-turnover ratio (1.18), free-throw percentage (74.2%), scoring offense (77.1) and defensive rebounds per game (31).