WashU Football Tickets
Will call is located at the main Ticket Office located at the entrance of Francis Olympic Field. Those picking up tickets will be required to present a valid photo ID, or CCIW season pass, for admittance. For all WashU Athletics ticketed events, will call will open 60 minutes prior to the designated start time.
Cash Sales Only:
We accept cash sales only. There are several ATMs located near Francis Olympic Field.
No refunds or cancellations are permitted unless we are unable to fulfill your order.
Accessible seating is limited. If accessible seating is needed as part of your order, please contact the Athletic Office as soon as possible at (314) 935-5220. Orders are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Interested in a Game Day experience? Contact Assistant Athletic Director for External Relations, Chelsea Petersen, at (314) 935-8681 or firstname.lastname@example.org for group ticket pricing.
Guests are permitted to leave and re-enter the facility at any point; however, a ticket must be presented to the ticket office on re-entrance.
This list is designed as a guide to assist guests with understanding operations for home athletic events. Athletic Department personnel reserves the right to interpret and address specific applications of the guidelines, and guest behavior, in order to provide a safe environment for everyone in attendance.
Failure to comply with stadium policies may result in refused admission or removal from the facility:
- Animals (except for assistive purposes)
- Artificial noisemakers (air horns, thunder-sticks, whistles, etc.)
- Banners/signs larger than 2’x3’ (must reflect good sportsmanship and may not be on a pole, or affixed to any part of the facility)
- Bikes/scooters/skateboards, etc.
- Commercial-grade audio/visual equipment
- Outside food and beverage (a factory sealed water bottle, or food for medical purposes is permitted with approval of operations staff)
- Weapons/firearms (includes those carried with a permit)