Intramural Sports are an enjoyable and relaxing way to get to know a lot of people through organized recreational activities. Intramural Sports offers over 25 teams, individual and special events throughout the academic year for all members of the Washington University community. All full-time students, faculty, and staff of Washington University in St. Louis and having a valid Washington University ID are eligible to participate in Intramural Sports.
Intramural Office Hours
Located on the Fourth Floor of the Athletic Complex, the Intramural Office is open Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Event Registration Procedures
All individual and team registration is submitted online through www.imleagues.com. Online registrations must be submitted by 6:00 p.m. on the last day of registration for that particular event.
For a complete calendar of Intramural Events and registration due dates, please click here.
Online Registration Information
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on imleagues.com.
To create an account:
1. Go to www.imleagues.com.
2. Click on the “Create Account” link in the upper right corner.
3. Enter your information, and use your Washington University email address (@wustl.edu)
4. You will be sent a temporary password to your Washington University email account.
5. Log in to www.imleagues.com by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. You will be prompted to change your password upon first login.
6. After changing your password, the Washington University in St. Louis school link should pop up. Click “Join School”
7. You may now log in at imleagues.com and register to participate in Intramural Events.
A $30 forfeit fee is required for each team for participation in basketball, flag football, soccer, softball, ultimate and volleyball. This fee must be submitted by 6:00 p.m. on the last day of registration as indicated for that particular event. Payment must be in the form of a personal check made payable to Washington University. NO CASH. NO CREDIT CARDS. All checks will be cashed and deposited by Washington University. Teams that do not forfeit will receive a refund check at the conclusion of the season.
Mandatory Captain’s Meetings
A team representative must be present at a mandatory captain's meeting for basketball, flag football, soccer, softball, ultimate and volleyball. Teams that do not have a representative present may not be scheduled, will not be issued a refund of their forfeit fee, and will be subject to being replaced by a team from the wait list if applicable.
The Intramural Office is always looking for officials in basketball, flag football, soccer, softball and volleyball. Intramural officials work in a fun and social environment (while making some money), with a flexible work schedule to accommodate your personal schedule. Please contact the Intramural Office if you are interested in employment.